Friday, February 6, 2009

Internship, u are killing me!!!

this few day, i am almost crazy with my internship. a lot of think didnt give clearly in the briefing and just tell us at the last minute, it make us think to jump river ah~~

at first, our school never giving us a good information about the all things about. besides that, for me which from braodcasting just got 36 place for us to apply. for your information, our course got 50 students! walau! they really play with us ah! how to fix us up?

for tis, i just accept it. then today, i go to my school to do my application at the new computer lab. in front the door is writting for communication student only. so we just go in and start to suft net. suddenlly got a man come in
ask " are u all master student? "
we say " no ".
the man: oh, this room is just for master student only, can u pls leave from the computer
#@$%^*&%#@@
i really " zha dao" with wat he tell me. cos that time, the room is empty, so we use the computer, and why as a student for communication USM, university apex, i dun have the right to use the facility of my school. is it got double standrad between master student and me?

after that, i just help PBT to borrow the camera for a shooting competition, then the PIC says : we are not borrow our camera to any society, even the student themselve, we wont borrow it out!

i really " kek dao "........

yup, maybe this is the "special of university apex " gua.

suddenlly many why appear on my mind, and i really feel down with all the things happen today. internship already become a stress for me. is really " pek cek " to due with those people. some is not ion, some is never answer us call, some is past the phone to everywhere but never got an answer...

aih~ i think the same things will happen when i started to find a job too. really worry about my intern oh! wat will happen next leh?

1 comment:

jc said...

船到桥头自然直。。。
relax and take it easy
if u thinking of positive side then u sure will get positive answer!
trust me n more important is trust urself
haha!
gambateh!
anatawa ichi bang!(相信自己,“你是最棒”)
haha...